Automatic bending stiffness testing device with parallel measurement value logging
The ACPM 200P Automatic Bending Stiffness Testing Device operates according to a measuring method which is based on the Cantilever method according to DIN 53362.
It allows the determination of wide-related bending stiffness of flexible, homogeneous, light-proof materials, such as textiles, papers and films.
- Sample length: 50 to 350 mm
- Sample thickness: 0,01 mm to 10 mm
- Sample width: 20 to 240 mm
- Sample mass: 0,01 to 1000 g
- Realisation of two measuring ranges by the arrangement oft wo measuring planes with different inclination angles
- Selectable variable feed rate
- Constant feed during testing
- Detection of a maximum of 21 parallel measurement data at a distance of 10 mm along the sample width
- Single and serial measurements are possible
- High degree of automation
- Easy and convenient operation
- Data output is possible as a file
- Reproducibility of the results > 95 %